The correct formation of a business at its inception can make the difference between the success or failure of the business. Successful creation of a business venture requires effective legal consultation and document preparation. Potential problems must be anticipated and planned for accordingly.
The Firm provides services in the following business law and related areas:
- Formation and representation of all forms of business entities, including corporations, partnerships, limited partnership, joint ventures, sole proprietorships, professional associations and limited liability companies.
- Representation of business entities in commercial lending transactions.
- Representation of business entities in real estate and/or business sales and acquisitions.
- Shareholders and voting trust agreements.
- Representation of businesses as plaintiffs and/or defendants in commercial litigation.
- Covenants not to compete, trade secrets, and intellectual property including computer software.
- Employer - Employee relationships.
Scott/Harris has acted as counsel for many business entities and thus has the experience and legal acumen required for a business law practice. Our goal is to use the law as a tool for the creation of a successful business organization, and not as an impediment to creative ideas and management.
For a consultation, call (561) 624-3900. Or fax (561) 624-3533. To correspond online, please fill out our contact form with your comments.
South Florida Business Law Attorneys serving Palm Beach County:
North Palm Beach County
- North Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Gardens
Central Palm Beach County
- Lake Worth
- Royal Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach
South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton
- Deerfield Beach
- Delray Beach