A very large part of the Scott, Harris practice involves representing sellers and buyers of commercial real estate, ranging from representation of parties selling, purchasing, and/or developing, large commercial parcels to the purchase and sale of small “mom and pop” business properties. The firm handles both scenarios with the same dedication to detail, keeping its clients advised during each step of the process and providing counseling and guidance from start to finish of the sometimes daunting process.
The firm provides over fifty years of experience identifying potential problems and pitfalls that our clients may encounter in connection with the sale and purchase, and advising our clients how best to address those issues. Our representation may involve negotiating the terms of the contract; reviewing the terms and conditions of lender financing; reviewing and insuring title; reviewing surveys; assisting in due diligence investigations and disclosures; preparation and/or review of deeds of conveyance and other closing documents; and conducting and/or coordinating the closing of the transaction.
In addition to handling the sale and purchase of commercial transactions, the firm also provides the following additional services:
- Representation in connection with zoning and land use applications;
- Negotiation and preparation of commercial leases on behalf of landlords and tenants, as well as representation in connection with commercial landlord/tenant disputes;
- Preparation of condominium and property owners’ association documentation, and/or amendments;
- Representation in connection with construction and development lending;
- Preparation of land trusts;
- Formation of business entities for purchasers of commercial real estate.
South Florida Commercial Real Estate Lawyers serving Palm Beach County:
North Palm Beach County
- North Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Gardens
Central Palm Beach County
- Lake Worth
- Royal Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach
South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton
- Deerfield Beach
- Delray Beach